Join Our Team
Discover rewarding career opportunities that blend clinical expertise with a supportive team environment.
*Please include a cover letter and resume with all submissions
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist looking to take your career to the next level? We’re searching for a Clinic Manager for our outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic in the Boise area. This role combines your clinical expertise with managerial responsibilities, offering a unique path for professional development.
- Provide excellent patient care for patients with a wide variety of orthopedic diagnoses.
- Lead a dedicated team of physical therapists and support staff.
- Communicate issues and work with the executive team to identify and solve problems.
- Actively work to develop relationships with referring providers and patients to maintain and grow a healthy business practice.
Knowledge and Skills
- At leat three years of experience as a Physical Therapist in an outpatient orthopedic setting, with prior managerial duties.
- Idaho Physical Therapy license.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Paid time-off, performance bonus, life insurance, retirement / pension plans, professional development, medical dental, vision
Are you interested in providing excellent patient care in a fun, dynamic, team-based environment? Then Sawtooth Physical Therapy may be the place for you! We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Staff Physical Therapist in the Boise/Meridian area. New grads wecome as we have an incredible mentorship program.
We offer full-time employees a competitive salary, bonuses and a generous benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- IRA with matching contributions
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Continuing education allowance
- PT license reimbursement